Free Kids all February!
That’s right, kids go free for the whole month of February! Have a cheaper family day out on us this half term… or any day in between!
There will be all of our usual great activities to get involved with, including our kids park trail sheet to win a prize, animal talks daily and feed for the birds and meerkats as you walk around the park. Not only this, but there will be a special jewellery making workshop held on Sunday 11th Feb and Tuesday 13th Feb… so why not make a lovely hand-created piece of jewellery for yourself, a friend, a family member or a loved one for Valentines Day?!
Terms & Conditions:
- Free child entry only given when purchasing at least one full priced adult or concession ticket. Valid ID must be shown for concessions.
- children aged between 3 – 15 years of age only.
- CANNOT be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- When booking online DO NOT purchase any child tickets, only adult or concession tickets. Any child tickets purchased for February in error, may not be refunded. Book your adult tickets HERE
- Free child entry is only valid between 1st – 29th February 2024 and cannot be transferred to a date outside of this.
- Jewellery workshops are available to all ages, but children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult. We would not recommend this workshop for under 3’s, due to small parts. Workshops are held at 12pm and 2pm on each day. No need to book in advance and each bracelet is £6.00, which includes the workshop, all beads, 3 charms of your choice and a presentation bag.