At Lincolnshire Wildlife Park we are committed to ensuring and protecting your privacy at all times while you are on our website.
Information we collect from you
Data can be collected and processed while you are viewing pages on our website. The following are methods that we currently use:
If you complete a registration form, complete a purchase, or fill out any form we can collect the information you have provided.
Traffic data, weblogs, location data, and any other data about the resources, pages and tools you use while on our site.
Use of our website, and communication with any of our personnel allows us to collect information
Under certain circumstances we may need to gather information about your computer to help provide you with appropriate services and products. The data gathered is solely statistical, which may be shared with third parties.
The data collected about you are statistical only. No identifying information will be shared about our visitors and how they make use of our site. No personal details/information will ever be shared.
Cookies are used to collect general online usage, by using a cookie file. If used this cookie file is downloaded without prompting. It will be placed on your hard drive with information transferred to the hard drive allowing cookies to be used for data collection. This method of data collection allows us to collect data to improve any services/products we offer, and to monitor what is and isn’t successful on our website.
Any computer has the option to decline cookies. You can find out more information on how to do this by visiting the aboutcookies website – http://www.aboutcookies.org/
Use of Your Personal Information
Information stored and collected about you allows us to improve our services or products for you. Added to this parameter, we may use your information for the following purposes:
- Any commitment we make on a contracted basis.
- If information is requested from our website concerning services or products offered, we may use your data. Products or services which may be of interest to you can also deem a communication from us, if permission has been granted.
- Notification re- changes or improvements may be sent to you in regards to product or service changes that could affect our service to you.
- Existing customers can be contacted on the topic of goods or services related to a previous sale, if we feel you might be interested in these additional topics.
- Added use of your data may include permission for third parties to use your data. This permission would be granted by you in regards to unrelated products or services that may be in your interests. We or third parties can only contact you in regards to this information if consent has been provided for information collection.
- Third party contact or communications from our website, as a new customer, is only made if you have granted us permission. These communications are only offered for information you consented to and no other unrelated information.
- Data that you do not want us to use or third parties to use can be withheld, once consent has been given regarding our collection of your data. We will always provide you with an opportunity to decline communications and our or third party data usage.
- Identifiable data, which could be used to disclose who you are, is never shared. We only provide statistical related data about our visitors to third parties like advertisers to ensure your privacy.
Storing Your Personal Data
Secured servers are used by our company to ensure proper data storage. Information on transactions is kept encrypted for safety measures.
Transmission of data on the internet can never be ultimately secure. We do not and cannot guarantee security of information collected electronically or transmitted; however, we take all necessary steps to provide the best security available. As a result of our inability to guarantee safety, you are submitting information to us at your own risk. Where needed a password may be necessary to access areas of our site. You are responsible for the safety and confidentiality of the password you generate.
Disclosing Your Information
In some cases we may be required to disclose your information to third parties, these are outlined below:
The disclosure occurs when we sell all or a section of our business or assets to a third party.
Personal information can be offered to any member of our company, such as subsidiaries, holding companies and their subsidiaries, only if deemed appropriate.
Legal requirements may mean sharing your information.
Lowering credit risk and fraud protection may also result in information disclosure.
Third Party Links