Lincolnshire Wildlife Park houses the first ever Bengal Tiger Cubs in Lincolnshire, who will be 5 years old in October this year, and part of the largest collection of Bengal Tigers in Europe… Now you have the chance to personally meet them!
A state-of-the-art enclosure with Tiger Temple, Ivanvale Lake and an amazing indoor housing environment, Bengal Gardens really is a truly wonderful sanctuary for our 11… yes 11 Tigers! Bengal Gardens is one of the largest enclosures of its kind, with amazing viewing windows and a 200ft indoor housing environment!
Have a breathtaking look into the life of the world’s largest big cat as you enter their enclosure to meet and feed them. Ask our experienced Tiger keeper your questions, have an exclusive photo taken for that lasting memory and take it all home in your Photo presentation pack to tell all your friends and family about your experience!
All of our experiences can be bought as Gift Vouchers too, presented in a golden envelope complete with their Golden Ticket to book their one-to-one encounter!
- Entry to Lincolnshire Wildlife Park
- Choose an experience time of 11am or 2pm (subject to availability)
- 30 minutes behind the scenes tour & talk from the keeper
- Feeding some of these amazing Bengal Tigers
- An exclusive photo in our presentation folder to take home
- A certificate memory of your close encounter
- One Participant – £95.00
- Two Participants – £170.00
- Three Participants – £245.00
- Four Participants – £320.00
This experience must be booked in advance and is subject to availability. All participants must be 16 years of age or over to have the experience. A maximum of 4 participants per experience. Experiences cannot be booked for Bank Holiday Mondays.
To book this amazing experience please contact our friendly staff on:
0871 384 1130