Sponsapoll is The National Parrot Sanctuary within Lincolnshire Wildlife Park’s personal sponsorship programme. The kind donations given through Sponsapoll are what keep our wonderful animal sanctuary alive and running. Donations to Sponsapoll go towards many aspects of the park including:
- Aviary & Enclosure Development and Repairs
- Hospital Treatment & Veterinary Care
- Quarantine facilities for new residents to the park
- Food for the birds and animals, including special dietary requirements
- Up-keep of park facilities for our many visitors and previous parrot owners
How a donation is used
So as you can see, with a donation from as little as £1.25 per week, we can help these Parrots and animals have a fulfilling and happy lifestyle in the most natural environment available to us. It is only with these kind donations that we have been able to offer these incredible facilities & create a sanctuary which has flourished to be the largest of its kind in the UK.
When you sign up you will receive:
- A Lincolnshire Wildlife Park Season Ticket for free entry to the park, for as long as you decide to donate
- Quarterly newsletters with updates, vouchers & information about what’s happening at the Park
- A welcome pack for you to keep your documents & season ticket safe
- A Christmas card & Raffle tickets for our annual Grand Raffle Prize Draw
If you would like to become a part of Sponsapoll & help the birds and animals at Lincolnshire Wildlife Park, simply email us here for a form… don’t forget to also GiftAid your donations if you’re a UK tax payer; this enables us to claim an extra 25% without it costing you a penny!
Help us Help the Animals for free when you GiftAid your entrance!
Please Note: To become a member of our sponsorship programme you must be 16 years or over. There is no limit to the amount of time you wish to sponsor a bird or animal at the park, however if you wish to cancel your sponsorship please call our office administrator on 0871 384 1130 or emailing email@example.com so that we can update our records. A minimum payment of £5.00 per month is advised and if you are a tax payer, your donations can be GiftAided enabling us to receive 25p tax back from every £1.00 given in your monthly donations. If your personal details change for any reason e.g. address, surname; we ask that you make us aware at your earliest convenience to update your records.