New For 2017… Tiger Tours!
A Tiger Tour can have a group of up to 10 people maximum and will take approximately 40 minutes to complete. On the tour you will get to see the entire site that is Bengal Gardens, home to one of the most endangered predators in the world!
One of our experienced staff members will introduce you to all our cats and will give an informative talk on the new research facility, with the chance to ask your questions too.
Come Prepared! Bring adequate footwear, there is a lot of walking involved on this tour as just the tiger house itself is over 200ft long! Bring wellies if its raining on the day and then you know your covered.
- Entry to Lincolnshire Wildlife Park
- Tours take place in groups of up to 10 people at 2pm daily
- 40 minutes behind the scenes tour & talk from the keeper
- Just inches stand between you and the Tigers in their indoor housing!
- The opportunity to take your own photo’s of these wonderful predators
Taking bookings Now! Don’t miss out!
Want to see what other Experiences we offer? click here
The price of this experience is £50 per person & must be booked in advance and is subject to availability. Tours are suitable for wheelchair access & you must be 8 years or over to have the experience with a maximum of 10 visitors per experience. This is a group tour so you may be joined by other visitors who have also booked. Tiger Tours cannot be booked for Bank Holiday Monday’s.