All experiences with our Lemurs have been cancelled for the foreseeable future, due to the recent outbreak of Covid-19. However all experiences can still be bought as gift vouchers and are valid for one year.
An experience with the Ring-Tailed Lemurs at Lincolnshire Wildlife Park is like no other! From Kola & Clarence arriving together back in 2009, they have been one of the favourites among visitors and staff alike.
Take home a piece of Madagascar when you visit Lincolnshire Wildlife Park. The Lemur experience allows you to join them in their enclosure with the company of our experienced animal keeper, who will share some interesting facts about these wonderful primates. You can take photos and feed the Lemurs, they’ll jump and play around you; using you as a jump pad to get from branch to branch! You can show it off to your friends and family with your amazing photo in a special L.W.P presentation folder.
All of our experiences can be bought as Gift Vouchers too, presented in a golden envelope complete with their Golden Ticket to book their one-to-one encounter!
- Entry to Lincolnshire Wildlife Park
- Choose an experience time of 10.30am or 3.30pm (subject to availability)
- 20 minutes behind the scenes tour & talk from the keeper
- Hand-feeding our beautiful family of Lemurs
- The opportunity to take lots of photos for that lasting memory
- An exclusive photo & presentation folder to take home
- A certificate memory of your close encounter
- One Participant – £55.00
- Two Participants – £95.00
- Three Participants – £135.00
- Four Participants – £175.00
Suitable for all ages and starting at just £55.00, this experience makes a wonderful gift for a loved one. Children under the age of 12 years must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 21 and with regret, this experience is not suitable for wheelchair access.
To book this amazing experience you can call our friendly team on:
0871 384 1130